Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hello, My Design World Friends!

Alrightie, since this is the first post on my wonderful blog, I thought I'd give you the 411 on who I am and what I do. My name is Keiquan Blackmon. I am a 20 year old college student. I attend a little college in the middle of nowhere Ohio. I am a pre-law and graphic design double major. Yep very strange for a double major, but oh well. Anyways, I LOVE LOVE LOVE graphic design. It is my passion and one of the reasons, I wake up in the morning. I love coming up with ideas or taking a clients vision and turning it into a reality. The feeling cannot be compared to anything else in the world. So the point of this blog is to let others have an idea of what I do, what I create, as well as provide you with links, pics, ideas and just cool things done by other graphic designers. I hope to inspire and maybe encourage my fellow artists and designers. Good day and God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment