Tuesday, July 6, 2010

GDW - Graphic Designer Of The Week (July 4 -July 10, 2010)

Every week I will be showcasing another graphic designer or blogger of the week. These are people who inspire me, as well as people, who I just believe make the coolest stuff ever!!! So without further ado, this weeks Graphic Designer of the Week IS: NALDZ GRAPHICS


Name: NALDZ GRAPHICS


About: This website is hands down my favorite and most inspiring graphic design blog/website. The founder, Ronald Bien is a graphic designer, who started the website as a portfolio and now runs the site as a blog to share his experience. (He's also my inspiration). I really mean it when I say his website is the coolest ever. He shares everything from free vectors, to sweet logo designs, or just very helpful tutorials. Please swing by his site and show the man some love.



No comments:

Post a Comment